Monday, November 23, 2009

Accident

Yesterday i went to praginmall fetch my sister.
Just left a turn we will arrive home,
I want to turn right, bcos in front still got alot car coming,
so i stop my car, but i got on my signal.
WTH..... have a motor crash my car at the back, thn he fall down with his motor togather.
At the moment I really shock, n oso my sister.
I drive my car bak to house, then told call my mum come out.
The indian guy say he can't saw my signal,
he duno i want to turn right,
My mum say must cal him compensate me,
He give us alot of excuse, say he finish his this month salery,
Don't have money now.
So we cal him drop cal to his father,
But after 10mins, is his friend come, 3of the indian guy.
First first i feel pity to him, but now no more...
If i pity him , thn who want to pity me??
My mum scare they will do anything to us, so faster cal my dad come back.
When we say want go report, just the guy say he don't have lesen.
He say end of the month he will pay me, but i duno should i trust.
My mum write down all his particular.

Actually plan to meet Khee evening de, but now no mood d.
So holday stay at home... Hate accident..

1 comment:

  1. 在现今社会,无法生孩子并不是稀奇的事。因为种种的疾病,环境或人为造成了一些女人无法正常生育。其实 ,妈妈们不要灰心。还有待孕这个方法。只要你们愿意花时间,来一家名叫彼奥的代孕中心问问。我担保这家中心可以给你你想要的一切答案。加油,各位妈妈们。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete