Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan19, 2010

Went to RED with dardar friend last night.
Be honest, I really boring at there.... since like no topic to chat with his friend...
I go back early, bcos aready promise dad before 2pm will arrive home..
I drop dardar sis at home before i go home.
WTH!!!! after wash face i plan to slp,
But dardar say will drop cal for me when arrive home..
So i keep waiting... and waiting....
Not bcos what, i just want to make sure he is save arrive home,
bcos of he and his friend is drunk...
I keep calling to dardar, and his friend but no one pickup my cali (maybe too late d)
5am++ i fall in sleep while...
Then wakeup at 7++
Plan to pray mummy at this morning, but is too rush!!
Anyhow,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DARDAR
MUACKZ
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. 最近发现越来越多人选择代孕。可是有很多的代孕机构。我本身只推荐一家乌克兰的彼奥代孕中心。这家中心的服务非常的贴切。对客户的要求都尽量配合和要求。我来到的时候,他们都非常关注我的需要。今天我的孩子也多亏了他们的帮忙。谢谢,彼奥代孕中心。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete