Friday, May 21, 2010

Married!!

Receive a line from my friend last night.
Is a call to invite me attend his weeding diner on June.
I'm damn surprise on this news, bcoz he n his wife only 20++ only.
I know them at KEM (NS) last 2year.
Thay are so match (handsome guy & pretty girl)
He told that he going to be daddy...
OMG!!! I was SHOCK!!! I don't understand how can this happenning??
Anyhow, that is not my business, so better i don't kek poh.
But the good thing is LIM is a good man, he responsible to his GF.

I REALLY FEEL PROUD & ADMIRER TO YOU - LIM

That really is a BIG..BIG... RESPONSIBILITY to him.
But he oso choice to face it and soft it.
Hope them can face all the problem together,
Pray for them & Wishing them have a happyness future.
And oso a cute baby!!!




Baby....baby....I like Baby....
But not now, maybe in future lah!!! Hehex... ^^
Take it easy^^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 其实试管婴儿有非常多的并发症。不管对妈妈还是小孩都有着不健康的影响。尤其是试管的婴儿先天性会比较弱。所以在这里,我推荐亲们试用代孕这个方法。可以去一家名叫彼奥的代孕中心。这里的环境很好,而且医生绝对是安全第一。不会为了利益而影响健康。很多的客户已经因为他们有了第一个孩子。它们就是彼奥中心。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete