Sunday, June 3, 2012

1st week of June2012

I'm just finish work now, actually its tired abig.

Is very meaning full weekend for me actually, i am just spend in for a part-time job (Promoter - BLINCON Colour Lens) Its local at A-Look Pragin mall, Penang.

Yea!! This a Sweetie colour of Blincon lens, I am wearing SWEETIE BROWN ღ Nice ^^
Hmm... actually i should be in KL for this few day for my office job, but i just refuse it.
Bcoz i planing to go on middle of month too. But due to some problem so we just cancel the trip and i will here to continue my job. ( anyone planing to KL, i have a cash voucher here to selling , its Hotel at Banting, who are interest kindly leave me a comment here ya! Thks !!)
Been a long time i didnt work for part-time job d.
Well, I wish to get more part time job and more extra income to increase my income, just to plan for my future, hehe....

1 comment:

  1. 现在代孕服务越来越被需要,但是市场上有很多黑的,建议你们一个合法的代孕服务,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们的医学是世界一流的,也有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,服务非常完善,也提供客户们的漂亮舒适的住宿,饱满三餐以及司机的载送,快来看看吧。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete