Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Belated Birthday dinner for my Hubby Boy ♥ ♥ ♥


Just to share some picture of mu hubby boy birthday dinner.
We didn't really celebrate at actual day, if u following my previous blog you will know that spent our day with his sister's at ESCAPE PARK and family dinner.








 
WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I not yet show you my lovable present for him!! Shop for whole day, finally i found what to present for him. (imaging he receiving this with the eyes rolling with tears XD)


Tadaahh! I bought a #Braun Buffer Wallet for him and one #Givency makeup pouch all the way shipping from Italy for my self :) *Just a Xmas present for my own ^^* 
Huhu~! Happy Birthday darling ♥ 
 

Deeply appreciate every special moment with him. Is just the 6th year now, i'm sure we can walk further! ^^ Thanks again for everything. You just means alot to me .
 L♥VE you you !!!
 Muackzzz~~~~

Ohhh yeh!!! some information sharing at here , lets booking at here for the buffet dinner at here. 

EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL
Address: 53, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang 
                Malaysia.
Online Booking Only: +603 6205 3323 -(Hotline)  
(Working Hours 9.00am to 5.00pm Malaysian/ Singapore Time)
For Other Enquiries:  Tel - +604 226 9988  ; Fax - +604 226 9989
(Group Booking, Corp Rate and Government Rate)












The 6th anniversary Birthday we pass it together~~ 

1 comment:

  1. 我本人推荐彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这间代孕的服务,他们甚至可以让你选择孩子的性别,孩子在未出世前和出生后的每一个服务都非常到位,价格也非常合理,还包含了所有的检查,不加任何费用,他们拥有专业的医疗团队帮你,安全性绝对保证,我真的非常推荐他你们来这家尝试,真的非常值得。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete