Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ღღ Hayashi Nail Art ღღ

ღღ   Welcome to  ღღ



Hi all babies, 
just an a short introduce for my self here.
HAYASHI NAIL ART - its my own freelance job. Well, i have a small koisk at praginmall, penang.

I just in love with nail art design since i was child, so excited see that those nail art & colorfull nail paint in my nail. Its just like wearing a nice dress. *smile :)

Btw, nail art business is not my full times job, I have a full time job as Billboard event marketing. 
Who looking for a pretty nail / feeling to take some course also can visit me at weekend oh!!!
Of course, drop me a call before you walk in oh!!!

Name card was done^^

Contact me here :
Name : Hayashi Ruby 
Tel     : 016-445 4089




1 comment:

  1. 由于很多亚洲国家的代孕制度和法律相关条例还不完善,我推荐一家合法的代孕机构,他们的所有设施包括相关服务都是合法性质的,任何年龄的夫妇都可以在彼奥泰珂斯研究中心中找到父母的幸福感,也提供客户们的舒适住宿环境,饱满的三餐以及司机的载送。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete