Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why is me???

Dardar Date me watching movie at this wed,
But bcos THE GIRL, dardar cancel our dating,
Actly is bcos Dardar de friend date us go shopping together,
What to do??
I should go what..
I don't have power to contro THE GIRL admire dardar,
I also don't have any excuse don't want to join them..
But who can noe how pain my heart?
She trying to close with dardar..
She always ignore my exsit..
I don't understand,
WHY!! Why is me??
Hold world got how many Billion guy,
Why is my dardar???
HELP!!!
Who can told me what action should i take now??
Dardar know my feeling,
But he also din take any action,
Izit he feel im so small gas??
Or he enjoy the feeling when got other girl admire him??
I don't want he not happy,
So.. My dicision is,
I will join them at this wednesday..
Ruby.. just go it!!

Dardar, I hope my decide is correct.
Don't let me feel disappointed again..

1 comment:

  1. 如果你们想要拥有自己的孩子,我本人推荐这家的代孕服务彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们可是有提供非常完善的服务,每一个细节都做得非常好,也有多语种工作人员,也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划和最好的代孕妈妈给您选择,非常的棒,让我拥有自己的孩子,非常的开心,欢迎来询问哟。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete