Thursday, May 17, 2012

♡ ♥ Hayashi Craft Corner ♥ ♡


Terr Leng~~~
Em.. since i rest for nail art business now, now just spend my time to do something i like.
I Just fall in ♥ with handmade thing recently, and learn it from some book and my private teacher - grandmother ^^
Well!!! I was started selling the handmade tissue bag on my own facebook link  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3039675951562.2119816.1252931476&type=3
Come add me on facebook there oh ^^ 


Blue poket dot with lace - RM8

Cutie flower with button - RM 8

Dot with flower - RM 8

Flora - RM 8

Hello Kitty - RM 8

Green Poker Dot - RM 8

Pink Line - RM 8

Pink Flower - RM 8

Purple Poker Dot - RM 8

Sky Blue Poker Dot - RM 8

Small Blue Flower - RM 8

Purple little Flower - RM 8

little flower with lace - RM 8

pink flower with lace - RM 8

Vintage - RM 8

Vintage fruit - RM 8

Vintage with lace - RM 8

small blue flower with lace - RM 8



Vintage fabric with lace - RM 8
Vintage flower - RM 8

Contact me here :
Email : rubylim90@gmail.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/hayashi.ruby


1 comment:

  1. 说真的~要讨论最好的怀孕方法的话,那么只有这所代孕了,又安全又保障,在加上他们是合法的,只有他们彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这家代孕机构可以做到,他们拥有专业的医疗团队帮你,也有罪的代孕妈妈给你选择,他们也会提供客户的舒适漂亮的住宿,司机的载送以及饱满的三餐。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete