Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mid month of MAY


Hello MAY!!!! Pls be good to me Okie??

Wake early morning today to Police station just because the saman @.@
Its RM100, I thought only RM70....
Gosh!!! but my fault too, no point to blame the police man for giving me saman.
Today was working out side, here and there... 
Now only siting and office, not going back home so early, just trying to avoid traffic jam.



Upload here with few picture that snap form my friends.
Weather on that days was not no good, have a baby rain.. so we only can shoot at indoor, but nice too.
Thank you for the shooting ya^^ 



 

 


1 comment:

  1. 现在的代孕越来越流行,最大的原因还是安全及保障,我本人建议这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,这间的代孕机构可是一流的,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,也有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,找他们谈谈吧,绝对值得。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete