Sunday, May 13, 2012

Its Monday @.@


Good morning everyone,
Im so lazy to wake in the early morning to work, I wish to sleep more and more , hehehee....
I really hate heavy rain & thunder and the midnight, it make me can't sleep well. =.=
Then next morning got to wake for work kor!! Aikss.... I'm at office now d (curi tulang XD)
today no outation, so more free oh!! just take sometime to blog here lah!
Well!! got to share how i pass my weekend.
Satday is my friends Salon New Opening, So just went for support with ma Venessa baby !!
Ruby , Ling , Venessa ♥ ♥
This is a her facebook line oh!! Just LIKE IT!!  http://www.facebook.com/GreatLinesHairSalon  
But its a black satday too, kenan SAMAN when i going back to my shop@.@

Ehhh!!! just realise that i never share with ur my Nail Art Koisk at here with you.

♥  HAYASHI NAIL ART   ♥
facebook link - http://www.facebook.com/hayashi.art (like me on here oh^^)
  Yup!! is my own smallsmall business here, firstly tats a home base business de, and im doin freelance too.
  But now i have a small kiosk at my friends de shop at prangin mall oh!! 
 Just come to visit us at here oh!!

 
 Facebook link --  http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJaunt%C3%A9-De-Jaunte/133069256796665
The lady bos - Joey Ooi and her husband Eugene Ow, They really help me alot and refer customer for me.
Thkss ya, Mummy Joey  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ hehe...

Thks for all my customer and friends for support me oh^^

1 comment:

  1. 我觉得只有外国的代孕是可以尝试的,且合法及公道的只有这家代孕机构了彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们可是提供非常完整的服务,每一个细节都做得非常好,诊所也有一个广泛的捐助者数据库,满足客户们的所有个性化需求,也可签100%的成功配套,非常的值得,想要有孩子的你还等什么呢,快来询问他们吧。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete