Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hey guys!! im bacK finally!!

Hello, Friendss~~
Its few months didn't update my blog, because i was busy with something.

Well!! we start from march,
I was admitted at GMC hospital 4days, due to virus fever and my white blood cell increase go fastly.
I'm no really worry about it actually,  i thought its only a normal fever. But doctor ask to take good care on my health, if white blood cell increase again, that maybe will courts other illness. GOSH!!!! afraid!!
Em... i think i will stop my nail art business and all freelance job for few months to care on my health.
But i got to looking for doctor once a month too, n ate medicine every day (@.@ like eating sweet).


 

1 comment:

  1. 如果有人真的很想拥有自己的孩子,一定要来找他们彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,你绝对不会失望的!他们的代孕服务是真的非常专业,不是随随便便的代孕服务,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,绝对没有年龄上限制!还等什么快来询问吧。而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete