Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Hair Style~~


LOVE IT SO MUCH!! ~DIGITAL PURM~

I go make digital hair purm by last weekend.
I LOVE digital purm so much!! Dardar say n!cE too, ^^happy~
We are ontheway back home after left work.Will going to Queensbaymall later.
I bougth each cloth and hotpant at PADINI.
Because got sale mah!!
I meet the girl who are bully me at NS.She is my secondary school classmate,
I not hate her, but i hope she can explant to me why she want betray me.
I hate the life when at NS, since like HELL.

Going to birthdy next month, Don't Dardar will give me what surprise.
I knew Dardar sure will bring a BIG!! BIG!! surprise for me de.
Dardar.. I waiting for you oh!!





1 comment:

  1. 结婚已经快要好几年了,都还不能给这家庭圆满,好沮丧,可是最近听朋友介绍的一家代孕彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,我也去尝试了,他们拥有多语种工作人员,拥有广泛的数据库最好的鸡蛋捐赠者,可以给您您想要的孩子,也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,真的非常棒,欢迎来询问哟。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete