Monday, July 27, 2009

St Anne's

Went to BM with my Mom n sis. To day is St. anne's last day, so we went to there walk around with my cousin too.


St. anne's door




No yet go in, we aready start take picture.My mom, sis, and my cousin..


Hehex... Is me and me sister. we are very excited, because long time i din come here.
If not wrong, got 2 or 3years d.




Haiz... looked my mom n my sis, how big the sunlight, but they still want to take photo.
Then kor want take umbrella, beh tahan only..


See!! How gentleman my cousin..
I'm so..SO...happiness, wakaka.....
If dardar can go together sure more better..
Next year bring dardar go together.





Let yours guess, what we pray with the god.

Just hope all of my friend and family will health and happy,

Most important is me can more pretty, and get more $$$,

Wakaka..

~ The End ~

1 comment:

  1. 万一不是合法的就完了,但是这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构绝对合法,价格也非常合理,他们提供超级完善的服务,诊所也有一个广泛的捐助者数据库,满足客户的所有个性化需求,来这家尝试绝对值得,欢迎来询问。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete