Tuesday, July 14, 2009

meaningful weekend

This satday my cousin came my house to stay.
Both of them is so Cu+E..
This is a first time they stay at outside withought stick with my aunt.
GMG!!! satday night, hold night i can't sleep well, because the little young cousin she is crying at the midnight, because too miss my aunt.. Feel so pity with her, so... I hug her until she fall in sleep again.
Actully next morning, want bring them go Youth Park, But still raining.
So just let thm drawing..Look the face they are concentrate to drawing, that is so.. SO Cu+E. Evening 5 something, my aunt come to infetch them.
Hope next week, my aunt will sent them come again, LOVE them so much!!















1 comment:

  1. 无法生育的你想要有自己的孩子,来我本人推荐彼奥泰珂斯研究中心他们的技术是绝对可以相信,且价格也非常合理,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,也有多语种工作人员,不要怕年龄绝对没有限制的,还提供客户完善的服务如住宿,三餐和司机载送。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete