Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yes❣ I am rëady tö bë mummy (⑅˘◡˘⑅)



Hey guys!!! Its has been a while and a lot of you have been asking where we've been.
Well, we have some very special news for you.
Enber & Ruby having their 1st Baby!! ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧.
We have been anticipating to share the news for so long,
sorry for keeping you in the dark!!
We'll keep you posted on the pregnancy & how we're doing.
Miss you guys a lot and hope you're all well!!!  Hohoooo......ε(^ᴗ^)з 
 
Only a centimeter big, he (she). 
We just get shock and what a big surprise was given by god. 
After the pregnant a new life.
I only really understand the so-called unconditional love.
I do not know the gender ♀/♂ of this small life, looks, personality. .
But still so in l♥ve with a stranger, sounds like crazy right?? 
For such a small life, i got to experiencing physical discomfort and pain;
But I still want to protect him (her),
Although this love, tormented mother's body psychology,
But. . This is so call mother LOVE!!
Baby, thank you for came around Daddy & Mummy ♡ ♡
Please be growing up healthy & Safe!!


 

 
PREGNANT DAIRY•*¨*.¸•*¨*•.¸



 1st - 3th months (1-12weeks)
I am having a serious vomiting everyday, the situation has become increasingly day by day.
And also no appetite to eat at all even I am very hungry. (ofcaurse, forcing to eat also)
Seriously, that's just suffering.  
Have to say thanks here to my facebook friends & those mummy for your concern and sharing a lot of experience and way to solve after I posed my status. Comments and inbox was full of information. I have seen, but did not reply all, here once again and thank you :D

Thanks giving has come all the way to your attention, and giving me a good information.






 4th - 5th months (16-20weeks)
 I am admitted to hospital on the 20weeks pregnancy due to high fever & some blood infection.
Doctor not recommend taken any medicine, only give me some drips.
Luckily mummy & baby was recover after the 2days rest in hospital.



A most excited moment in a months was the follow up date to meet my little baby.
Let's sharing my cutie here^^
Baby grow very fast day by day ,
I am just worried that's he(she) not enough vitamin/potion to gain the body weight due to I am keep vomiting. But in the moment I drinking maternity milk powder too, Its works well. My baby grow health , Feeling full of love now ~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 5th months (20weeks)
Wow~~~ my belly swell like a ballon , Goshh!!!
❥❥❥❥Hospital & Doctor to be follow up.
Opsss!! forgot to update some information here,
I am follow up at
Gleneagles hospital Penang (GMC)
Address          : 1, Jalan Pangkor, 10050, Penang.
Contact           : 604-2229 111
 
This is my follow up doctor - DR.SEE.
Don't doubt about it, Yes!! I am choosing male doctor instate of female doctor.
Dr.See was a very experience doctor, he's very patient and could just share us a lot of information for those junior parents like us, he teach us what to do, how to do, caring and so on.. 
A lot people keep asking why not you choosing Dr.Gan/ Dr.Yeoh??
My answer was : Yes, I know they was the most popular maternity doctor in the Hospital and they was female too. that's just because they are too famous and too much of patient.
And the charge of follow up was expensive then other doctor. [survey from hospital counter before] 
For those 1st pregnant mother like me, must be very  hover. what we need was a good & patient doctor to serve us instate of earning money.
 

















 
 
 



❥❥❥❥How to prevent stretch marks???
I'm not buying any oil,butter or creams in the 1st 3months, What I am using just a JOHNSON BABY OIL.
I heard my friends said if want to avoid stretch marks, I should start using cocabutter or else bio oil.
I try cocabutter before, It feel like sticky and smell bad.
I back to the Pharmacy, and they recommend me another product name ARGAN OIL, that's totally natural and made from USA. [But it cost expensive abig RM69.90, but that's works]


 



















 

 
 





 

1 comment:

  1. 看到很多的夫妻无法拥有自己的孩子而沮丧,可以试着代孕服务,安全且价格又合理的这家公司彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构~他们绝对可以让你们拥有自己的孩子,还包含了所有的检查哦,不加任何费用,真心推荐你们来。 而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错!

    ReplyDelete